I am just a few days late getting started with BeckyB’s October Squares Challenge. I figure it’s better to be kinda late than never.
The theme this month is Kind…
- Something of the kind (similar to something or even a carbon copy)
- Our imagination kindled (inspire us!)
- Of its kind (a unique object or an example of something such as a flower or bird)
- Two of a Kind (or one, or three or multiple!)
- Kindred spirits (kindness in action or photographs of people)
- Take kindly to (something you like)
Also an entry for SixWordSaturday
I recently discovered a display of gourds (which I used to call baby gourds) piled in a bin at a local farm stand. Ready for fall decorating for those who are so inspired!